1. Only accredited media representatives may photograph, film, record or broadcast within the ceremonial precincts during the Tynwald Ceremony at St John’s on Monday 5th July 2021.
2. Accredited media representatives must conduct themselves appropriately with the precincts, taking care not to cause any disruption or obstruction to proceedings.
3. Accredited media representatives must treat parliamentary staff and ceremony ushers with courtesy and consideration.
4. An appropriate standard of dress must be observed (office wear and ties for men).
5. Accreditation should be applied for annually and is not granted on a continuing basis.
6. Media Passes must be worn and visible at all times throughout the Ceremony.
1. Tynwald Members may make themselves available for interview prior to 10.15 am.
2. Accredited media are asked not to attempt to interview Members of Tynwald or Official Guests from 10.15 am until the completion of the Ceremony.
3. The Ceremony does not end until after the departure of the Lieutenant Governor.
Access within the Ceremonial Precincts
Access is permitted to accredited media representatives within certain areas of the Tynwald Ceremonial Precincts. Access will still be restricted on the Hill, in the Chapel. the War Memorial and the Ceremonial Way.